Perfect for horse riders and walkers, the Gilet provides insulating warmth over your core - where it's most effective - leaving your arms free to decide whether it's actually cool enough for a jacket. The synthetic insulation maintains its insulating power even when damp.
- Elegant tailored fit.
- A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
- Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
- Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- Soft ribbed inside collar.
- 2 large zipped pockets.
- Retro Reflective piping & 2" tape.
- Soft wickable lining.
- Excellent warmth to weight ration.
- Quilted technical insulation.
- Sufficiently lightweight for year round use.
- Sizes Child (8-12yrs) Can be found on Equisafety Kids Page
- Adult Sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL
Our synthetic down is made from recycled plastic bottles. The 100% Polyester hollow core filaments are microscopic and featherlike, so naturally hold air pockets, giving a luxurious feel with excellent insulation and breathable properties.
|Measurements for Quilted Gilet|
|Sizes in CM||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|A||1/2 chest width||48cm||50.5||53||55.5||58||59.5|
|D||Back length from centre back||60cm||61||62||63||64||65|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.