- THE FAMOUS POLITE YELLOW WAISTCOAT - Still the UKs best selling high viz range.
- Made from breathable light weight mesh, designed to wick away moisture and heat, keeping you cool in summer.
- Equisafety Polite Yellow Reflective Waistcoat has been proven time and time again that it really does slow the traffic down.
- This is a very stylish and comfortable waistcoat. It is cut beautifully to ergonomically fit the body. It is fastened by a front zip which gives the waistcoat a superior quality. It is fully adjustable at the back, giving you more freedom in what you wear underneath.
- With it cleverly designed adjustable back, you can make the waistcoat larger for the winter or for body armour and more fitted for the summer.
- The waistcoat also has 2 large zipped hidden pockets at the front. It is fully washable on a 30 degrees and hang to dry.
Writing on the back of the waistcoat: POLITE NOTICE PLEASE SLOW DOWN
SMALL IS NOW HALF PRICE! SMALL IS A CHILD SIZE AND SHORTER, FITS UP TO A 5ft 2" PERSON
- Small/CHILD - 6-8
- Medium - 10-12
- Large - 12-14
- X-Large - 16-18
- XX-Large - 18-20
These sizes are all fully adjustable, for example the M, can also become a small or a large if required.
Really well made and the zip front is fantastic compared to a lot of the Velcro designs. No worries about it coming undone while frolicking across the common.
My one gripe is the sizing. I am a size 8 so naturally I went for the small (suitable for small adults 6-8) and it’s like wearing a crop top. There is no way I can wear this in winter with layers. I would say this is for a 10-12 year old max.
Unfortunately the place I purchased won’t accept a return as it was opened. So I’m stuck with my summer crop top, at the price this is a costly mistake.
Frustrating as i do want to give this a 5 star review.
Coming back to buy a replacement for one of these I've had at least a couple of years and worn almost every day. Served me well but now seen better days with the side strap and elastic broken after a few less than graceful dismounts.
One small improvement I would suggest is an inside pocket large enough to take an A5 envelope. I often justify riding out by going to the post box!
Fits well and can’t wait to try it. Hopefully it’s high vis will slow down bike 🚴 riders on shared trails.🤞
Fabulous waistcoat, easy to adjust. Will be highly visible on future dark-day rides.Thanks to the Equisafety Team for patient support during custom-related delays.
Great quality product- especially like the Velcro to enable a good fit no matter what I’m wearing. Two good sized zip pockets ensure items stay secure
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.