- A go-to addition to your outerwear collection. The Vincenzo Quilted Jacket has a tailored fit, soft outer fabric making it comfortable to wear with a stylish practical look, expressing understated sophistication.
Incorporating reflective piping to make you more visible in the dark shadows when out hacking.
Designed for men and women. VIDEO BELOW
- Luxury soft performance fabric
- Reflective piping for added visual safety
- Classic colour combinations
- Chevron quilting to flatter the body
- Ultra lightweight synthetic down
- Quilted for Insulation
- Exceptionally soft and lightweight
- Warm and breathable
- Fast drying
- Strong 2-Way branded front zip
- 2 large secure outer pockets
- 1 secure zipped inner pocket
- Tailored and flattering fit
- Excellent moisture dissipation
- Jacquard lining with stylish CHC logo
- Branded coat hanging loop and zip pulls
Ultra-lightweight synthetic down is made from recycled plastic bottles. The polyester hollow core filaments are microscopic and featherlike to naturally hold air pockets, giving it a luxuriously soft feel with excellent insulation and breathable properties. Unlike real down, when the insulation gets wet it does not affect its technical features. The filaments do not soak up the water and so dry exceptionally fast, which helps moisture to evaporate, keeping you warmer.
All our technical insulation is made from 75% recycled materials.
The reflective piping we use is of the highest quality. Passing the following standards; EN 20471, ANSI 107, AS/NZS 1906, CSA-Z96
A clear illustrated Size Guide Chart is available within the photographic product images
This jacket is not at all what I thought it would be. The sizing of it is terrible and Equisafety would not allow me too return item though I explained Jacket didn’t fit. Would definitely not have paid full price for this quality is poor think even the £39.99 is still a lot for the poor quality. Have lots of Equisafety items in my horse and rider wardrobe and the difference in quality is massive. Not true to size at all I am a size 10-12 and ordered the size small as chart advised and it was massive had too pay to return this one and get a size Ex small which is still too big. Arms are too long for body which probably comes from being a unisex jacket
Love love love my gilet and jacket and can’t believe I got such a bargain. Super quick delivery, lovely packaging and just so smart on. Xx
Really liked the jacket, makes my bum look smaller!
Very pleased. True to size. Good quality.
Lovely lightweight jacket - can’t see why it was a second!! Size wise I’d say M equates to 12-14 and S equates to a 10-12.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.