- A very stylish and comfortable waistcoat.
- Cut beautifully to ergonomically fit the body and is fastened by a front zip. It is fully adjustable at the back, giving you more freedom in what you wear underneath.
- The 2 zipped hidden pockets at the front are large enough for car keys, phone, money etc.
- It is fully washable on a 30 degrees then hang to dry.
- With it cleverly designed adjustable back, you can make the waistcoat larger for the winter or for body armour and more fitted for the summer.
- A must have piece of Equine hi viz to have in your wardrobe!
- Small/Child/chest 30”-34”
- Medium/12-14/chest 34”-36”
- Large/16-18 /chest 36”-38”
This is the second one I have bought, the first was a “pass wide and slow” for horse riding. This one has no message on the back so is great for bike riding. I love the fact that you can put it over various clothes and coats, and it adjusts for size, the front zip so you don’t have to put it over tour head, and the secure zip pockets
Thank you for your really lovely review
I got this for a friend, and I love it so much myself it is now on my Christmas list. It is very lightweight so perfect for summer or throwing on over a coat in the winter, the adjustable waist is a really nice touch and means it isn't baggy and flapping round in the wind and 2 really good size zipped pockets mean that you can carry your mobile phone without worrying about it falling out, even if you have a sizeable smart phone.
I like my hi viz so nice and convenient as the hidden pockets are really use full when out on a hack for keeping car keys and phones safe
Thank you Poppy for the 5* we really appreciate it.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.