How many emergency contacts can I have?
As far as we know there is no limitation.
Is there a monthly cost for the App? No. Tocsen is a system consisting of a fall sensor and an app. To use Tocsen, you buy your Tocsen sensor for a one-time fixed price. The Tocsen app is free and ad-free. You can easily download it from the Appstore or Playstore.
- Does the App work on all phones? The app is available for iOS, Android and Huawei. Android hardware from version 7.1.1. and iOS Hardware from version 9.0 (iPhone 4s)
- Do I have to ride with my phone, for it to work? Yes, you need to ride with your phone for it to work.
- What if I do not have signal? For areas without mobile internet, the ‘back home timer’ (app settings) works without any mobile internet connection and shares your last known position
How long does the battery last?
Rechargeable with 3 months battery life in normal use thanks to advanced Bluetooth Low Energy technology.
- How heavy is it? 35 grams
- Can I ride in the rain with it? Yes, the sensor is weatherproof.
MADE IN GERMANY
Battery life extremely poor - currently lasting a few hours at most. Connectivity also very poor - if I can get phone and app to connect, the connection almost immediately disconnects. Awaiting response submitted today from Equisafety .
Well not able to try out yet as no adhesive pad to attach to helmet. Which I have emailed about!
easy to use ,feel alot safer riding on my own.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.