performance, comfort and safety of riders. Horseback riding is a dangerous sport, whether it is recreational or high level. Martin Fuchs has been leading the way since July 2019 (CHIO Aachen)
France is the first country to adopt a standard governing the manufacture of equestrian airbags (PPE – Personal Protective Equipment). While waiting for a European harmonization, the NF S72-800-2022 standard provides riders with increased protection by regulating the protective surface, the speed of the inflation and by imposing much more severe impact tests on the vests.
Did you know that certain Pikeur competition jackets can have the Freejump Airbag underneath them and we also sell these, just follow this link for more information xxx
The Airbag Freejump is a protective vest made for horse riding and is worn close to the body, over a thin layer of clothing (T-shirt, sweater or thin pullover …). It allows to protect the vital zones of the rider.
MADE IN FRANCE – Each Airbag is tested individually
- PROTECTION :
Cervical, Back, Lumbar, Sacrum, Pelvis, Thorax
- Cervical protection optimized when wearing a certified riding helmet
- Optimal neck protection: a neck brace stabilizes the spine and vital areas. The neck protection is adapted to each size.
- Continuous hips protection for a perfect trunk alignment.
- Chest protection that is adapted to each size (24% of the chest circumference, and 100% of the waist-shoulder length)
- Back protection also adapted to each size (20% of the chest circumference, and 120% of the waist-shoulder length)
- /Freejump specificity/ Waist protection: better protection of the spine and vital organs thanks to 2 bust heights per size on sizes XS-S-M-L (regular fit/ slim fit).