UVEX Tocsen - Intelligent Crash Sensor Riding Helmet - Black
Even if you prefer to ride alone, the Tocsen Crash Sensor is the perfect companion.
EQUISAFETY is proud to introduce the Intelligent Crash Sensor by Uvex.
Simple to use. Just activate the Tocsen App, connect it with the Toscen Sensor and you’re good to go. Should you fall and are on your own, the Sensor and App ask acoustically, if everything is alright. If you do not react within 30 seconds, the emergency contacts registered in your phone together with all Tocsen Community members nearby, are alerted.
Fantastic for horse riders, bike riders, skiing, extreme sports etc. The list is endless.
The Sensor adheres to your hat, with the sticky attachment pad provided.
Available in Black or Pink.
Suitable for both adults and children.
MADE IN GERMANY
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is there a limit to the number of emergency contacts I can register?
There is no limitation.
- Is there a monthly cost for the App? No. Tocsen is a system consisting of a Crash Sensor and an App. To use Tocsen, you purchase your Tocsen Sensor for a one-time fixed price. The Tocsen App is free and Ad-Free. The App can easily be downloaded from the App Store or Play Store.
- Does the App work on all phones?The App is available for iOS, Android and Huawei. Android hardware from version 7.1.1. and iOS Hardware from version 9.0 (iPhone 4s)
- Do I have to ride with my phone, for it to work? Yes, you do need to ride with your phone for it to work.
- What if I do not have a signal? For areas without mobile internet coverage, the ‘Back Home Timer’ (located in App settings), works without any mobile internet connection and shares your last known position.
How long does the battery last?
Rechargeable with 3 months battery life in normal use, thanks to advanced Bluetooth Low Energy technology.
- How heavy is the Sensor? Super light, at 35 grams
- Can I ride in the rain? Yes, the sensor is weatherproof.
EQUISAFETY - Protecting people is what we do best.