Helite Co2 Replacement Cannisters
We have 4 sizes of CO2 canisters (50 CC, 60 CC, 85cc and 100 CC) which allow to provide effective protection according to the airbag volume. Suitable for all motorcycle and equestrian airbag vest and jackets that use a mechanical (lanyard) trigger. Please make sure you purchase the correct size canister for your vest / jacket.
The system can be reactivated by yourself within a few minutes without any special knowledge required. In the event of a fall, replace the empty canister with a new one of the same capacity of the Helite brand. The size of the canister is proportional to the size of the airbag.
We remind you that Helite canisters come with a 10 year warranty and do not have an expiry date. One canister is always included with your airbag. We recommend to have one additional canister that you can quickly replace in case of fall.
Helite canisters come with a 10 year warranty.
For safety reasons, we ask you to check your airbag on an annual basis:
Unscrew and weigh your CO2 canister on a scale. Please make sure it is approximately +/- 3g for 50CC and 60CC canisters or +/- 5g for 100CC canisters to the weight written on your canister (Helite sticker on the canister).
Please find below some precautions for your canisters:
- Use only Helite brand canisters.
- The canister is for single use only. You must replace the canister with the same type after each inflation.
- If rust or other corrosive marks appear on the outer surface of the canister, change it immediately and contact us.
- The canister should be stored and used in temperatures below 45°C. Do not expose the full canisters for a long time to high temperatures (in direct sunlight, near a radiator, etc.).
- The canister must be used at a temperature over 0°C. If stored under 0°C, warm up before use or replace it with a canister stored at room temperature.
- Avoid shocks to the canister, this could damage it.
- The used or damaged canister will have to be recycled or disposed in accordance with your country’s legislation