Champion Junior Air-Tech Dial Fit - Riding Hat - Metallic Navy
A lightweight and highly ventilated hat, the Champion Junior Air-Tech is designed to meet PAS015: 2011 and will be BSI Kitemarked, it will also meet the European interim standard VG1 and will be CE marked through British Standards. The outer shell is injection moulded in high impact thermoplastic ABS and finished with a sleek coating for a stylish look. The ventilation is afforded by two large perforated grills to the front/sides and a further grill at the rear to allow a large flow of air through the hat to the head, keeping the wearer cool in all conditions. The inner liner is moulded in high density polystyrene to absorb energy during an impact and has many ventilation slots to allow excellent ventilation. The hat’s removable head lining is made from high tech moisture wicking material for superb comfort.
The Junior Air-Tech hat is an addition to the Champion Junior range incorporating the children’s cartoon characters. It is fitted with a webbing harness and incorporates an adjustable head sizing ring to accommodate a comprehensive range of head sizes and shapes with only 3 SKU’s.
- Low profile helmet with lightweight injection moulded ABS shell
- Triple mesh venting for superior airflow
- Metallic or silk paint finish options
- Removable crown comfort padded lining in heat formed hi-tech moisture wicking material for superb comfort and fun cartoon characters
- Four point fully adjustable webbing harness for perfect stability
- Quick release buckle
- Dial fit system for full sizing adjustability
- Replacement liners available. Available in small, medium & large
- Your helmet standards logo can be located inside helmet on crown liner, or under padding on EPS
This helmet conforms to the following safety standards:
- British PAS 015 2011
- VG1 01.040 2014-12
- British Kitemarked to PAS 015 2011