Free Jump Airbag Vest - Rider safety - Black
AIRBAG FREEJUMP :
COMFORT & CERTIFIED SAFETY
France is the first country to adopt a standard governing the manufacture of equestrian airbags (PPE – Personal Protective Equipment). While waiting for a European harmonization, the NF S72-800-2022 standard provides riders with increased protection by regulating the protective surface, the speed of the inflation and by imposing much more severe impact tests on the vests.
The Freejump Airbag is the result of FreeJumps taste for innovation, and concern for the performance, comfort and safety of riders. Horseback riding is a dangerous sport, whether it is recreational or high level. Martin Fuchs has been leading the way since July 2019 (CHIO Aachen) using the Freejump Airbag.
The Airbag Freejump is a protective vest made for horse riding and is worn close to the body, over a thin layer of clothing (T-shirt, sweater or thin pullover …). It allows to protect the vital zones of the rider.
Oscar & Gabrielle offers a range of compatible jackets,
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: FROM SIZE XXS ON, THIS AIRBAG IS FIT FOR A PERSON OF 1M45 AND 35KG MINIMUM.
MADE IN FRANCE
Each Airbag is tested individually
Cervical, Back, Lumbar, Sacrum, Pelvis, Thorax
- Cervical protection optimized when wearing a certified riding helmet
- Optimal neck protection: a neck brace stabilizes the spine and vital areas. The neck protection is adapted to each size.
- Continuous hips protection for a perfect trunk alignment.
- Chest protection that is adapted to each size (24% of the chest circumference, and 100% of the waist-shoulder length)
- Back protection also adapted to each size (20% of the chest circumference, and 120% of the waist-shoulder length)
- Waist protection: better protection of the spine and vital organs thanks to 2 bust heights per size on sizes XS-S-M-L (regular fit/ slim fit).
Inflation speed of 98ms*.
The AIRBAG FREEJUMP vest reaches in 98 ms* the necessary pressure to obtain an optimal protection and outperforms the impact tests of the AFNOR NF S782-800-2022 standard
- VEST CUT: Fitted for better protection and +10% perforated fabric for better ventilation.
- FABRIC:100% Italian fabrics: Breathable, silky and comfortable.
- BACKING PLATE:Soft backing plate for less discomfort on the sides.
- Y-SADDLE CORD BUCKLE:High performance textile buckle: lighter and no more noise pollution with the metal buckle of the Keyball Leash.
TRIGGERING SYSTEM :
- The Freejump Airbag gas generator is the most efficient on the market: small size & lightness.
- Resetting is made easier by the cap guide when unscrewing and screwing: easy resetting and no possibility of losing the cap. The ball retaining clip allows a safe and simplified reset of the Keyball Leash.
There are 2 sizes of cartridges:
- Sizes60CC(For sizes XXS to L)
- Sizes85CC(For sizes LT-XL-XXL)
- CARE AND STORAGE ADVICE:
- Do not machine wash or dry clean or immerse in water. We advise you to wash your airbag vest by hand with a sponge/rag with mild detergents without rubbing.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not expose your airbag vest to high temperatures (on a radiator, near a flame, closed vehicle in full sun)
- Do not leave your airbag vest folded or rolled up for a long time. You can use the offered Freejump cardboard hanger to fold your vest easily while transporting it.