Veredus Carbon Gel Vento Fetlock boot - Horses Front Leg - BrownShow jumping anterior tendon boots with double ventilation.
Carbon Gel Vento is the tendon boot signed by Marcus Ehning that guarantees a double ventilation. The heat that is released from the horse's leg passes through the micro-perforated neoprene layer and is distributed in the 3D mesh ducted fabric. Fresh air enters through the air inlets and directs the heat upwards to the outlet grid. The ventilation is therefore both horizontal and vertical. The protection of the front tendons is guaranteed by carbon combined with a Nitrexgel shock absorber film.
- Double ventilation
- Aerox microperforated neoprene
- 3D mesh ducted fabric
- Front fetlock and tendon protection in carbon + Nitrexgel
- Quick release tips
- Anatomic shell
• Rigid-PU™- Anatomic dual density shell provides the highest level of protection while allowing for freedom of movement and providing maximum support and ultimate comfort.
• Carbon Fiber™-Provides the highest level of impact protection in strike zones.
• EVA™ Foam- Provides added shock absorption and protection for flexor tendon.
• Nitrexgel™- Shock absorbing gel reduces the transmission of shocks and impacts by 40%.
• AEROX®-Vented neoprene lining provides the highest level of ventilation with shock absorption.
• 3D Ducted Mesh™- Channels heat away.
• AquaShell™- Provides waterproof protection and will not absorb moisture.
• Quick-Release Tip™- Allow extremely fast yet secure hooking and unhooking with one hand.
• EZCare™- Easily hand washable in cold water.
Made in Italy.
Check out this fantastic video for more detailed information of the
internal parts of the technical boots.