- Hi vis wear for horses.
- Reflective, 100% waterproof, breathable and windproof. We have designed the rug so that it is lightweight and does not overheat the horse. It is lined with a wicking fabric. The rug is lined with quilting so has a soft, thin padding.
- This tough performance fabric provides durability with increased abrasion and snag resistance.
- The rug is 360° reflective and fluorescent using a our high performance fabric. A fully adjustable, detachable chest protector is fitted at the top of the pommel area so that it does not get in the way of the horses movement.
- The rug can be used without the saddle. Using a surcingle, it's great for long reining or leading horses.
- Our horse rugs are cut very generous in depth to fit the largest of horse’s bottoms. The unique, exclusive designed girth slits, guarantee that the rug will not slip.
- A filet string may be attached at the back of the rug (not supplied).
- Crossover leg straps make sure the rug does not blow up in the strongest of winds.
- Our flashing attachments can be fitted to the front and rear creating extra safety for riders who hack in the dark or low light.
- Machine washable at 30° with a non-biological washing powder.
Equisafety Wraparound Rug Size Guide:-
- SHOW PONY Stable rug 5.9ft, height up to 13hh
- PONY - Stable rug between 5.9ft to 6ft, height up to 13.2hh
- COB - Stable rug between 6ft - 6'3 , height up to 15.2
- HORSE/FULL - Stable rug between 6'3 - 6'6, height up to 16.2
- XFULL - Stable rug between 6'9 - 7ft+, height up to 18hh
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.